Allow approximately one week for delivery of the gift certificate by mail. Print-at-home gift certificates are available for delivery via e-mail.
ABOUT YOUR GUTHRIE GIFT CERTIFICATE
- You may use your Guthrie gift certificate online, over the phone or in person at the Guthrie Box Office
- Gift certificates may be used to purchase tickets to Guthrie plays, special presentations, tours and classes
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash, dining or merchandise (see Guthrie Money below)
- Gift certificates do not expire
- If your gift certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, a credit card number is required to pay for the remainder of the order
- If your gift certificate covers more than the amount of your purchase, the balance will remain on the certificate; the balance is the gift certificate holder’s responsibility but may be verified by calling the Guthrie Box Office.
REDEEMING YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATE
Enter your certificate number at the Order Details screen of your online order; if your gift certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, enter your credit card information for the balance at the Billing Information screen.
Call the Guthrie Box Office at 612.377.2224 and place your order. When it comes time to pay for your order, give your reservationist the certificate number printed on your gift certificate.
Visit the Guthrie Box Office and present your gift certificate.
Your Guthrie gift certificate may be used to purchase "Guthrie Money," which is valid at any of the Guthrie bars or restaurants, and the Guthrie Store. Guthrie Money is available through the Guthrie Box Office and is only redeemable in person; it cannot be used online or over the phone.