- Identify a few dates that work for your group.
- Call or e-mail Group Sales with your ticket request. A representative will recommend best available seating on your preferred date.
- Tickets will be placed on a courtesy hold with no deposit required (deposit of 10% required for groups of 100+). An invoice will be sent to you confirming the order.
- You may make changes to your order until one month before your performance. The final number of tickets and payment are due approx. one month before your visit. The due date will be printed on your invoice.
- Payment must be made with one check or one credit card. Orders past due are subject to cancellation.
- Once payment is made it is considered a final sale. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- A ticket packet will be mailed within 1-3 business days, unless notified otherwise.
Group Leader FAQ
What if there is a snowstorm and we can't make the trip?
Contact Group Sales and we will make every effort to identify a solution.
Do you provide complimentary tickets with group orders?
Orders of 20+ tickets receive one complimentary performance ticket. (Not valid for tours or meals)
What if our numbers drop or grow from our initial reservation?
You may adjust your number, change your date and even cancel until payment is made. As long as tickets are available, we'll happily add to your order. You may also purchase additional tickets at the group rate up until the performance date.
Do I need to fill out the seat assignment form?
If one of your members loses their ticket, the seat assignment form helps us reseat them. It also allows us to quickly locate someone inside the theater in the event of an emergency.
Where can we park our bus?
Download parking information.
Can we pack a lunch and eat at the Guthrie?
Yes, you are welcome to use our public spaces to enjoy lunch/dinner before the show.
Is there an age minimum to attend a performance?
For the majority of our productions, we recommend children be at least age 12, but admit children as young as 8. For A Christmas Carol we recommend children be at least age 8, but admit children as young as 5. All children must have a ticket and children under 5 are never admitted.
How much does it cost to park in the ramp across the street?
The Riverfront Ramp is owned and operated by the City of Minneapolis. The event rate is $9, but varies based on programming at U.S. Bank Stadium. Daily rates vary based on time of day and length of stay.
No. Our patrons wear jeans, sequins and everything in between.