Guthrie Business Circle
"I often hear how Minnesota's quality of life is a principal draw when businesses recruit employees. When I contemplated moving here, the rich cultural life made a difference in my decision. The Guthrie Theater is essential to the strength of this community
and its quality of life."
~ William A. Hawkins - Former President and CEO, Medtronic, Inc.
Join the Circle
The Guthrie Business Circle includes 150 Minnesota-based companies ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small businesses who support the Guthrie through annual contributions. Your company can be part of this essential network.
The generous support of businesses and corporations plays a key role in the Guthrie's success. In turn, we are pleased to be able to offer our business partners the opportunity to reach a variety of desirable demographic groups, cultivate clients, reward employees and highlight a commitment to the arts and to the community.
Organizations that are part of the Guthrie Business Circle know that the Guthrie is more than a landmark -- it's a vital part of what makes the Twin Cities a great place to live and work. Business Circle contributions support the Guthrie's world-class theatrical productions, educational programs and events that enliven our community.
Reach Our AudienceWith more than 500,000 visitors and 26,000 season subscribers annually, the Guthrie Theater offers business partners the opportunity to reach an engaged, educated and affluent audience:
- 38 percent have annual household incomes of $100,000 or more
- Deep penetration in the Twin Cities' most affluent zip codes
- 79 percent have college degrees
- 36 percent have completed graduate school
- Core audience consists largely of "socially actives" (32 percent), "enthusiasts" (28 percent) and "escapists" (21 percent)
- 38 percent have been to the new Guthrie five or more times
- They participate in community activities
- 42 percent participate in sporting events
- 68 percent visit art exhibits and museums
- 49 percent visit historic sites
At the Guthrie, you get when you give! Benefits are available to our corporate partners.
View GBC brochure for more information.
For more information on Corporate Sponsorships or the Guthrie Business Circle, contact:
Associate Director of Corporate Giving
818 South 2nd Street
Minneapolis, MN 55415