Work With Us
Every year more than 500 people, both on stage and off, help ensure our success in creating and supporting the highest level of theater. Many different talents and skills are needed to do our work, and we offer full-time and part-time opportunities.
The Guthrie is committed to recruiting and fostering a diverse staff; individuals from traditionally under-represented groups are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE
Volunteer with us
We rely on more than 400 volunteers to make our work possible. The majority of our volunteers work with the Front of House staff to ensure that our patrons have the best possible experience at the Guthrie. We occasionally utilize volunteers for administrative support.
We are not accepting volunteer applications at this time. Please check back in early 2019.
Our internship program is on hold while we revamp our offerings, and we are not currently accepting applications. If you are interested in receiving program updates, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For current volunteers
Volunteer reward offers
Tickets may be ordered online or by calling or visiting the Box Office. To best serve our patrons, volunteer rewards ticket transactions for future performances are not processed within one hour of any performance.
3 reward hours for one of the following performances, seating area 1, 2, 3 or 4:
- Tuesday, September 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 19 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 23 at 7 p.m.
8 reward hours for one of the following performances, seating area 1, 2, 3 or 4:
- Tuesday, September 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 26 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday. September 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 27 at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, September 29 at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, September 30 at 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 3 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 6 at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, October 7 at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, October 7 at 7 p.m.